New 70% LTV buy to let mortgage rate from Leeds BS.
Leeds Building Society is yet another buy to let mortgage provider who has removed the fees charges on some of its products.
The lender recently unveiled a new 2 year fixed rate mortgage as part of a revamped buy to let range at 70% LTV. The rate offered is 2.32%, which is one of the most competitively priced products on the market today.
If you’re a landlord looking for a great deal, other offers from Leeds BS at 70% LTV include:
- 2 year fix available at a rate of 1.61% - plus a product fee but a free valuation and assisted legals
- 5 year fix available at a rate of 2.99% - plus cashback, free valuation and no fee
Competition is strong among lenders with the 70% LTV ranges. Consulting with Deal Direct means the quick identification of the right buy to let mortgage for you that protects your interests and increases your profitability.
To find out more, speak to one of our advisors today.
We are regulated to offer independent mortgage advice; however, we are not regulated to offer general financial advice. If you want to discuss the suitability of a property as an investment, you will need to contact an independent financial adviser.
Buy to let mortgage applications from:
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from house price growth
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from rental income
- applicants who are letting to buy
will be treated as a normal buy to let and not as a consumer buy to let. In addition, their subsequent remortgage applications will also be treated in the same manner.