Borrow more affordably with expert advice from mortgage broker, Deal Direct.
With expert advice from leading independent UK mortgage broker, Deal Direct, you could secure financing for your home more affordably.
UK mortgage providers are reviewing and changing their lending criteria all the time.
Coventry for Intermediaries, for example, has recently unveiled a new, improved affordability model for mortgage applicants.
If your income amounts to £25,000 - £70,000 this could be of particular interest to you if you are hoping to buy your first home or remortgage to move or renovate.
Alterations that have been made to their affordability terms include:
- child benefit considered
- living costs of adults no longer included in the assessment
- less items termed ‘essential living costs’
If this could be of interest to you, here at Deal Direct we can help you to work out the difference these changes will make to how much you can borrow. We offer to:
- make a full review of your financial circumstances
- research the whole of the market for mortgage deals that meet your criteria
- compare offers so you can clearly see what your best alternatives are
We at Deal Direct use our expertise to work very hard on your behalf so you don’t miss out on any mortgage products that could save you money, offer increased flexibility or both.