LendInvest revamps its buy to let mortgage offering.
Buy to let mortgage provider, LendInvest, has revamped the range it offers to landlords.
The changes are as follows:
- The availability of title insurance on remortgages up to £750,000 (excluding HMO and MUFB).
- ICR reduced to 5% on all mortgages except their 5yr fix, which is already 4.19%.
- For limited companies, the removal of the floating charge.
LendInvest also offers the option of fast completion, which can be extremely important to landlords who want to be able to quickly snap up a property.
Their strong approach to underwriting means following professional advice from Deal Direct and having all your ducks in a row before submitting your application. This could:
- save time.
- increase the possibility of your application being approved.
To find out about LendInvest buy to let mortgages or any other mortgage available on the UK market, please contact Deal Direct.
We are regulated to offer independent mortgage advice; however, we are not regulated to offer general financial advice. If you want to discuss the suitability of a property as an investment, you will need to contact an independent financial adviser.
Please note that buy to let mortgage applications from:
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from house price growth
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from rental income
- applicants who are letting to buy
will be treated as a normal buy to let and not as a consumer buy to let. In addition, their subsequent remortgage applications will also be treated in the same manner.