Buy to let mortgage rates cut by Fleet + new products introduced.
Fleet Mortgages has cut rates affecting its standard, limited company and HMO buy to let mortgage ranges.
The details are:
- standard – LIBOR + 3.2% = 3.74%
- HMO – LIBOR + 3.2% = 3.74%
- limited company – LIBOR + 3.3% = 3.84%
Standard buy to let
- standard 2 year fixes start from 3.09% for up to 75% LTV
- standard 5 year fixes start from 3.85% for up to 75% LTV
- 2 year fix at 3.39% for up to 65% LTV
- 5 year fix at 3.89% for up to 65% LTV
- 2 year fix at 3.59% for up to 75% LTV
- 5 year fix at 3.99% for up to 75% LTV
- 2 year fix at 3.69% for up to 75% LTV
- 5 year fix at 4.19% for up to 75% LTV
We are regulated to offer independent mortgage advice; however, we are not regulated to offer general financial advice. If you want to discuss the suitability of a property as an investment, you will need to contact an independent financial adviser.
Buy to let mortgage applications from:
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from house price growth
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from rental income
- applicants who are letting to buy
will be treated as a normal buy to let and not as a consumer buy to let. In addition, their subsequent remortgage applications will also be treated in the same manner.