Professional and contractor mortgage range available from Clydesdale Bank.
Clydesdale Bank has been welcoming contractor mortgage applications for a number of years.
They have are much attuned to the needs of contractor and offer:
- an excellent range of mortgages
- very competitive interest rates
- flexible lending criteria
Their flexibility also extends to those with professional qualifications and has recently unveiled a new range of mortgages specifically for them. Professionals from accountants to vets with a minimum of five years’ experience and an annual income of £40,000+ can benefit from a mortgage calculation of up to 5.5x their salary.
The mortgages available include:
- 2 year fixed rate at 2.14% for up to 85% LTV, 2.49% for up to 90% LTV, 3.59% for up to 95% LTV
- 3 year fixed rate at 2.39% for up to 85% LTV, 2.69% for up to 90% LTV, 3.69% for up to 95% LTV
- 5 year fixed rate at 2.69% for up to 85% LTV, 2.99% for up to 90% LTV, 4.09% for up to 95% LTV
There is a maximum loan size of £600,000, free valuations on properties up to £2million and no arrangement fees, keeping the costs of taking out the mortgage to a minimum.
Clydesdale’s approach to underwriting is very common sense, which means if a mortgage applicant doesn’t quite fit the stipulated requirement, they are still willing to listen. This is even more so when the application comes via a mortgage broker, Deal Direct, as our expertise helps with gaining exemptions for cases that deserve special consideration.