Secure your buy to let mortgage rate for longer in 2018.
Buy to let mortgage providers are responding to the latest 2018 trends and launching re-vamped ranges for house purchase or remortgage. This means that there is now more opportunity for you to secure your mortgage rate for longer, safeguarding you against any fluctuations in the future.
Accord Buy To Let is one such lender who has reduced some of its rates and fees. The details are:
- 5 year fixed rate at 1.89% for 65% LTV plus fee
- 5 year fixed rate at 2.84% for 65% LTV plus cashback
- 3 year fixed rate at 2.79% for 65% LTV with no fee
- 3 year fixed rate at 2.24% for 75% LTV plus fee
For further details on these or other comparable buy to let mortgage ranges, contact us here at Deal Direct.
We are regulated to offer independent mortgage advice; however, we are not regulated to offer general financial advice. If you want to discuss the suitability of a property as an investment, you will need to contact an independent financial adviser.
Please note that buy to let mortgage applications from:
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from house price growth
- applicants whose intention is to benefit from rental income
- applicants who are letting to buy
will be treated as a normal buy to let and not as a consumer buy to let. In addition, their subsequent remortgage applications will also be treated in the same manner.