Seek 2018 contractor mortgage advice from Deal Direct today.
With last year’s rise in the base rate, you may be forgiven for thinking that 2018 is an expensive time to apply for your contractor mortgage.
However, now is a very good time to obtain a mortgage if you work for yourself as:
- the selection of options to choose from has never been greater
- terms and conditions are flexible
- competitive rates means increased affordability
As rent and house prices are showing no signs of stalling or reducing, despite the uncertainty that the election and the Brexit vote caused, purchasing a home still represents an enormous financial obstacle for most people.
Selecting your home and choosing how to finance the purchase is only the first step, though, as the cost of maintaining your home is rising, according to market analysts.
If you are working for yourself and considering buying your first home or remortgaging the one you have, it is crucial to seek professionally qualified advice from mortgage broker, Deal Direct for two reasons:
- we help you to avoid selecting the wrong product and making a costly mistake
- we help you present your application in the best possible light to improve your purchasing power
As a trusted mortgage broker with a proven track record with thousands of satisfied clients served during our 12 years in business, you can be certain your best interests are our main priority.